HIJAB DAY 2015

02.25

Hi, beautiful readers! Another post on the blog after 1 month since the last feed and t feels like the time goes faster and faster, year by year. I am finally here, so excited to be back! I really miss writing. If you are wondering what happened to me in this blog? Life just gets bussier with college life, final assignment, guidance by lecture etc. This is my final semester and will be graduate this year, insyaAllah. Amin ya Rabbalalamin.

By the way, I'm so glad and truly blessed, it's been while 3 years to contributed in Hijabers Community. Since 2013 - 2014 dnd now 2015, such as an awaited event! So here's Hijabers Community kindly present Hijab Day 2015, it's your day! The event was held in The Hall Senayan City. Saturday, June 6th 2015. Never too late to post on this blog hahaha :D

Spending the moment with my sister and my lovely friends. So you guys, will be join this event for next year? It's nice to see new faces and making friend.




Yosy - Meyka - Ladya - Syarifah - Annisa


Yosy - Annisa - Dian


Amalina - Annisa


Nadya (sister) - Annisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Post