FEARLESS

06.50

Because you are with the person who make you feel fearless!

Hi buddies! How are you? How’s your life? Mine is good but always have to be batter, isn’t  it? By the way, I’ve changed my layout blog because I kinda bored with the old one. Looks same with the old but still have a difference eventho not too significant. My personality is as simple as my layout blog. Talk about the tittle "FEARLESS" inspiring from Taylor Swift song, I don't know why I love that song, because it means for me. Which the moment I can't forget, the moment I knew. Well, which one do you like better? The old one or new one? See ya! Best regards from me, best regards from Bogor.


“Being fearless doesn’t mean you have no fear. It means you’re strong enough to face them.” - Taylor Swift

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Post