NAMO STORE AT PASARAME 2014

19.48


PASARAME is event, an bazar on 21 - 22 January. PASARAME which was held by Teknik Grafika & Penerbitan (Printing Engineering & Publishing) in Politeknik Negeri Jakarta (State Polytechnic of Jakarta). Me and my friends (Dery Firdaus, Rafika Aulia Noviyanti & Iman Maulana) want to applied to be part of it. And finally it came through we are going to Depok!

It's going to be hard, long hours (actually just for 2 days in a row), ouch! And to be honest, I've never done a market in my life so starting with something like this is, well, madness! 

Talking about goodies, it's enough to fill a stall. Like a T-Shirt, Tote Bag, Pillow, Hoodie, Bagpack...etc. I'm so excited but I'm already so overwhelmed...did I take on too much? Hahahaha :D

But for now, how lucky we are! Alhamdulillah, we are the winner (the best entrepreneur) at PASARAME. I just wanna say thank you for Allah SWT, my parents, my lecture and all my good friend to support NAMO STORE. 

For you lovely customer, thank you for visited and bought some goodies in NAMO STORE. So you guys, don't forget to order with us. Please follow @NamoStoreID on Twitter and join/like fan pages NAMO STORE on Facebook. Recommmended! :)



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Post