PROJECT : PHOTOSHOOT + DESIGN ITS DAVONNA

08.09

Hi everyone! Here are some shots when I had my first project with my cousins for her brand. The last time I did photo shoot, I felt happy and people around me were so nice. Actually, I don't have mini studio photography in my home. So, I like to take photo shoot in cafe, garden, museum, etc. It was nice.

Have a passion is really good for your life because at least you have something to believe in, to keep you alive. And I know I should fine 'that' soon. Find the new me, passion, love.





Title : Hijab
Talent : Azizah Rizky & Vitara Nurel
Photographer : Annisa Anggraeni
Camera : Canon 1100D
Location : Dia. Lo. Gue Artspace



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wah serunya.. Lumayan ya tempatnya oke untuk photoshoot :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya kak Ayu, lumayan asik untuk photoshoot. Terimakasih kak atas referensinya, terus udah mapir ke Blog aku juga. Maaf baru sempat bales komennya hihihi :D

      Hapus

Popular Post