HAPPY EID MUBARAK - DAY 1

09.07


RAMAZAN BAYRAMINIZ KUTLU OLSUN
"Taqoballohu Minna Wa Minkum"


Finally, I met again with the most peacefull month in a year. Ramadhan, Alhamdulillah. With love from Bogor, I just wanna say : "Happy Eid Mubarak 1435 H everyone!" May Allah forgive us and we all forgive each other too. Be better person InsyaAllah.



Open House in my parent's house, we are celebrate Eid day with special food in Eid day.  I've Ketupat, Rendang, Sambal Goreng Kentang and Sayur Kacang Panjang. Why I don't cook 'Opor Ayam'? Actually, I cooked but it's overcook, failed. Don't worry about that, I'll try in another time, insyaAllah. Let's celebrate Eid day with my little family and my neighbors. Enjoy the pictures! 








Talk about my outfit. I've Soft pink, dusty purple and broken white colored my Eid day, I choosed simple pretty outfit ‘cause you know, in the first time of Eid day we visited many relatives, didn’t we?



my outfit:
Hijab ( unbranded )
Top ( Passionate )
Watch ( Levi's )
Shoes ( Fladeo )
Skirt ( Kaffah Apparel, instagram @kaffahbysj, www.kaffahbysj.blogspot.com )


The soft pink skirt is super simple and so flawless, it’s really made my day!  Cool, hu? I love how this Kaffah Apparel by Siti Juwariyah skirt looks really good with my broken white blouse by Passionate. Let’s follow Kaffah Apparel instagram and catch this skirt @kaffahbysj and the founder’s instagram @sitijwryh

Once again, Happy Eid Mubarak my readers. Harkese hayırlı ve mutlu bayramlar diliyorum. Ramazan bayraminiz mübarek olsun. Endonezya dan selamlar ve sevgiler.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Post