DIENG PART 1 : GATOTKACA TEMPLE - THE LAND OF PUPPET CHARACTERS

21.49

Assalamualaikum, hi everyone!

I miss vacation in Central Java! I miss having quality times with the family, the most comfort moment is always when ae're among our beloved ones. I miss that warmth :) 

Here, I wanna tell my story about the trip of short vacation with my family. Due to the busyness of family members and so I miss my quality time with my family.

But before it, we are really have no any plans for vacation moreover have permit on weekdays. It started from a plan to attend the marrieage celebrated of my cousin in Petarukan - Central Java on Sunday 14th of May 2017. But suddenly, my mom told the she didn't want to back to Jakarta early bacause as a teacher of secondary school she still have a free time until 18th of May 2017.

Then finally, I decided to give a suggest to my mom went to Dieng - Central Java and that was my second experience to drive a car for a long trip. The trip to Dieng was started in Sunday night after the dusk. Night trip through the mountain areas which it was very quiet, winding roads and steep dimbs, saw a full moon and the stars like in very short distance, it was so beautiful.

Tomorrow morning, monday 15th of May 2017 at 07:30 am we went to Gatotkaca Temple. Gatotkaca temple is the one of some temple in Plateu of Dieng, Banjarnegara - Central Java. In the past, based on several sources said that the group of Gatotkaca Temple consist from 5 temples, including Setyaki Temple, Nakula Temple, Sadewa Temple, Petruk Temple & Gareng Temple. But currently the only one which still can to see is only the building of Gatotkaca Temple.

Here is a little shoot when I was having good times with them at Dieng - Banjarnegara, Central Java










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Post